****BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY****
📌 SEATS subject to availability. Peak Season Rate Applies.
📌 NO GUARANTEED BOOKING, unless PAID.
📌MAKING A PAYMENT MEANS YOU AGREE WITH OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ON OUR WEBSITE: https://www.onlinetravelexpress.com.ph/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
****BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY****
Any purchases made through RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. are non-refundable once booked and confirmed.
No refunds will be provided by RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. for portions of trips missed due to cancelled, rescheduled or delayed flights or if passenger is not permitted by the Immigration Consulate to travel after airport check-in, nor is RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure flight or flight connection.
There are NO REFUNDS for unused transport, hotels and tours. In case you have to withdraw from tour after it has begun due to medical reasons, we regret that we will not be able to make any refund for absences from the tour. Supplier’s terms & conditions apply.
In the event of natural phenomenon, force majeure, or mandated government cancellations, leading to cancellation of flights or trips into the preferred destination, guests may not be entitled to a refund but may be able to move their booking to a later date depending on Hotel/Pension/Resort room availability., RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC’s only responsibility will be is to try to rebook the same reservation with a different departure date, or a similar vacation but there is no guarantee of availability of offering.
For Pre-booking Status Reservations: if you wish to cancel and have your payment refunded, a cancellation fee of 5% will be deducted from the whole amount. Refund option will only be made available once all options have been exhausted a month prior to the initial travel date agreed upon reservation. Refunds will usually take 30-40 business days depending on the approval of the President.
WHAT CAN BE REFUNDED:
- Some tours may require a minimum number of travelers to operate. The affected traveler will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour package as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances.
- Please note that the tour package substitute chosen by the traveler may be more expensive than the original tour package and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
- Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
WHAT CANNOT BE REFUNDED:
- Downpayment for reservation is non-refundable once airfare is ticketed. Once ticketed, bookings are non-transferable but rebookable subject to fees and penalties.
- All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
- Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
- Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
If a booking cancellation is received by RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. prior to the date of travel, your non-refundable deposit will be retained and a 5% cancellation fee of the total price will apply.
RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any vacation departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.
In the event of natural phenomenon, force majeure, or mandated government cancellations, leading to cancellation of flights or trips into the preferred destination, guests may not be entitled to a refund but may be able to move their booking to a later date depending on Hotel/Pension/Resort room availability. RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. ‘s only responsibility will be is to try to rebook the same reservation with a different departure date, or a similar vacation but there is no guarantee of availability of offering.
For air-inclusive packages, RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. will try to confirm air schedules for the selected new dates, subject to hotel/service availability. RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other travel arrangements not made through RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC..
This Cancellation Policy applies to all reservations unless the tour booked has specific rates or fees listed under “Special Notes.” Please carefully review the “Special Notes” of your tour prior to booking. Please know that RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable.
CANCELLATION MADE WITHIN
15 Days Prior to Departure Date
16-24 Days Prior to Departure Date
25 or more Days Prior to Departure Date
75% of total purchase amount can be refunded
100% of total purchase amount can be refunded
- Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
- If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 15 days, we will not change a traveler’s departure date and we will not offer a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC., not with tour providers.
- In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or checks will be refunded via bank deposit or check. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
HOW TO CANCEL A RESERVATION
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without filling out a request form will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they have a complete, signed, and attached Cancellation Form.
- Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download the Cancellation Request Form.
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- By Contact Nos.: 026179027
AMENDMENTS / REVISION
Necessary penalty charges may apply per person for any revision made to the confirmed reservation unless the change increases the value of booking.
Name changes are strictly prohibited. RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. is not responsible for incorrect passenger information (Name, Title, Age, Date of Birth and Passport Details) provided by the person who made the reservation.
Confirmed reservations are non-transferable. Change to another name and/or destination is not permitted.
Reservations will be confirmed within one to two business days. The following constitute as an amendment to a tour:
- Changing departure date
- Changing pick up time or location
- Changing tour
- Changing guest name
- Changing itinerary
- Removing / Replacing a guest
- Adding / Replacing a guest
RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. complies with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when accessing your booking or VISA processing details, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this policy.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. RILOPA ONLINE TRAVEL EXPRESS, INC. has a firm policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information that we collect from our customers and clients. We do not share your non-public personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared with your consent except for the specific purposes below, in accordance with all applicable laws. Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information about how we handle your personal information. If you wish to seek further information on our policies, see https://www.onlinetravelexpress.com.ph/.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
What personal information we collect
We may obtain the following personal information:
- Full and complete name
- Contact information including home address, email address, business address, home telephone numbers and business telephone numbers
- Other pertinent and necessary details for booking and VISA processing
Who do we collect your personal information from
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or application process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you book or purchase our services.
- third parties where you have authorized this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services to you
- to market our services to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or chat or email for this purpose)
- to improve the services that we provide to you
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another company within our group
- any business that supports our services, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data center that we use to provide the website or other services
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorized by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorized by you
Kindly note that a business that supports our services may be located outside the Philippines. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside the Philippines.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorized activity, or other misuse.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information or the correction that you are requesting).
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
JAPAN & KOREA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*We require a P5,000.00 downpayment per person for guaranteed booking (NON-REFUNDABLE).
*Full payment must be settled 1 MONTH prior to the departure date.
*Down payment is non-refundable once VISA is approved. P2,800.00 VISA FEE applicable if VISA is denied.
*VISA requirements should be fully complied 3 MONTHS prior to the departure date. If booked less than 3 months prior to departure date, VISA requirements should be fully complied/applied at least 1 MONTH prior to the departure date. Failure to comply shall constitute down payment 100% non-refundable.
*All tickets are issued as a group ticket therefore it is non-refundable / non-rebookable / non-endorsable / non-reroutable.
APPLICABLE TO KOREA ONLY:
*Fare quoted based on the proposed group size above with 30 guests in total. If pax down to 20, additional PhP3,000.00/Pax. If pax down to 15, additional PhP5,000.00/Pax. If pax down to 10, total cancellation of group tour with FULL REFUND or person should avail the “Free and Easy Package” at a different rate. Rates are quoted based on Twin and Triple Sharing.
*FREE AND EASY PACKAGE consists of roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodation, roundtrip transfers, & daily breakfast.
*A guest who does not pass the immigration in Manila or Busan International Airport, any and all tour fees will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
*A guest is not allowed to deviate from the group, Surcharge will apply.
*Korea Product Shopping is not allowed to be removed in the itinerary. Drinks during meals are not included. Passenger travelling alone or using single room need to pay an additional of USD130 Single Supplement on top of the package fee.
*In cases where the group size is not filled up, expect the announcement of cancellation of trip and refund 15 DAYS prior to the departure date.
EUROPE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*A Deposit of P30,000 per person to guarantee reservation of slots,NON-REFUNDABLE.
*50% of the package payment upon release of visa. *Remaining balance must be fully paid 30 days before the departure date.
*Cancellation made after visa issuance will automatically forfeit deposit.
*Cancellation made 20 days before departure dates will automatically forfeit full payment.
CHINA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
📌 Package is on a BOOK AND BUY BASIS. If booking finalized, FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED, NON REFUNDABLE, NON REBOOKABLE, NON ENDORSABLE.
📌 A P10,000 per person downpayment is requirement to guarantee reservation of slots, failure to pay remaining balance on due dates means cancellation of booking, Non refundable of unused rooms and services
📌 In the event that China Group Visa issuance is suspended in the Phils. because of China Gov’t implementation due to some special events, the passengers will be required to submit documents for Individual visa processing (subject to China Embassy approval)
📌 Full payment will be required 1 Month prior to departure date.
📌 Package is not applicable for Senior Citizen/Student discounts.
📌 Surcharge may apply for non-Filipino passport holder or foreigner.
📌 Dollar Exchange Rate depends on the Airline Rate on date of actual finalization or payment.
📌 Passenger guarantees that the names in the above booking are correct and same spelling with the passport.
📌 Passenger guarantees that the passport is valid 6 months upon departure and arrival and is not tampered or damaged.
📌 Immigration has the right to subject passenger to questioning or interview upon exit. Travel Agency will not be liable for any immigration decision to not allow passenger to depart due to any circumstances.
📌 Proper dress code must be observed upon check in. No slippers, sando or any indecent attire.
📌 Strictly no Cancellation or amendments upon confirmation of booking.
📌 No refund for un-used rooms i.e. early out or no-show, tours, meals and transfer services.
📌 Itinerary and meals can be flexibly changed according to local conditions without prior notice.
📌 Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made a month before departure dates.
1. Passport must atleast be 6mos valid from the date of departure.
2. Be at the airport atleast 2hours before your ETD.
3. If government employee, secure your travel authority, duly signed by your immediate supervisor
4. Don’t forget to print your ticket , voucher and group visa
5. Minors travelling with 1 (one) parent have no need for DSWD Clearance. However, for minors travelling with an adult other than their parents (e.g. aunt, uncle, grandparents and others), a DSWD Clearance is required.
6. Bring at least 2 IDs, immigration might ask for it.
7. For dual passport holder please bring your necessary documents.
8. For foreign passport holder please bring your onward ticket.