CHERRY BLOSSOM IN TAIWAN GROUP TOUR
PACKAGE RATE: P17,888.00
DOWN PAYMENT: P3,000.00 | NON-REFUNDABLE
FEB 26-MAR 1, 2021 | FEB 26-MAR 1, 2022
FEB 28-MAR 3, 2021 | FEB 28-MAR 3, 2022
30 SEATS ONLY TIL SEATS LAST
HOTEL: 3* HOTEL IN XIMENDING OR TAIPEI AREA
• ROUND TRIP AIRFARE
• HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
• ROUND TRIP TRANSFERS
• DAILY BREAKFAST
• FULLY LOADED TOURS (HALF DAY CITY TOUR, WHOLE DAY TAIWAN ADVENTURE TOUR, WHOLE DAY YANGMING MOUNTAIN FOR SAKURA | CHERRY BLOSSOM)
• TERMINAL FEE
• Travel Tax
• Add-on Baggage
ITINERARY OF TRAVEL
Day 1 Arrival Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport meet in proceed to Half Day City tour
Drive past Presidential Building
Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall
Martyrs’ Shrine (War Memorial)
National Palace Museum
Day 2 – After breakfast, pick up and proceed to Adventure Tour
• SIfen Waterfall
• SIfen Sky Lantern
• JIufen Tour
• Elephant Rock
Day 3- After breakfast, proceed to Whole Day Yangming Mountain for Sakura Tour.
Day 4- after breakfast, until check-out transfer to airport back to manila.
‼️ Book Now and Use your Travel Voucher ‼️
DOT ACCREDITATION NO: NCR-TTA-0268-2019
DOT ACCREDITATION VALIDITY: JUNE 30, 2021
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
? SEATS subject to availability. Peak Season Rate Applies.
? NO GUARANTEED BOOKING, unless PAID.
1. Passport must at least be 6 months valid from the date of departure.
2. Be at the airport at least 4 hours before your ETD.
3. If government employee, secure your travel authority, duly signed by your immediate supervisor
4. Don’t forget to print your ticket, voucher and group visa
5. Minors travelling with 1 (one) parent have no need for DSWD Clearance. However, for minors travelling with an adult other than their parents (e.g. aunt, uncle, grand parents and others), a DSWD Clearance is required.
6. Bring at least 2 IDs, immigration might ask for it.
7. For dual passport holder please bring your necessary documents.
8. For foreign passport holder please bring your onward ticket.