GOLDEN BRIDGE | VIETNAM GROUP TOUR
TRAVEL DATE: MARCH 9-13, 2020 AT P25888/PERSON
HOLY WEEK: APRIL 8-12, 2020 AT P30888/PERSON
DOWN PAYMENT: P5000.00
• RT AIRFARE
• RT TRANSFERS
• 5D/4N HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
• DAILY BREAKFAST, 2 LUNCH AND 2 DINNER
• CABLE CAR IN BANA HILL
• DOMESTIC AIRFARE TICKET TO DANANG
• BANA HILL TOUR
• HO CHI MINH TOUR
• DINNER CRUISE
DAY 01: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Pick up at the airport transfer to check in hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 02: HO CHI MINH FREE EASY
After breakfast, free easy day , the services just included the Accommodation only.
DAY03: HO CHI MINH – DANANG – BANA HILL
In the morning, check out and transfer to Airport for flight to Danang. Arrvial Danang, we Depart to Ba Na Hill (30km). Upon arrival, transfer by Cable Car which gains 5 world scores. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Old wine tunnel, Orchid Garden… (joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4D film, skiver, Golden hand bridge, wine cellar Lunch Buffet Lavender restaurant.
Afternoon, back to Danang visit Love bridge , Dragon bridge , Dinner and check in hotel. Free easy shopping at night market. Overnight in Danang.
DAY 4: DANANG – HO CHI MINH
After breakfast, check out and transfer to airport for flight Back to Ho chi minh, Arrival Ho chi minh, Having lunch at the local restaurant.
Afternoon, visit Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon post office, Reunification palace, War Museum. Dinner on Saigon cruise restaurant in Saigon river. Overnight in Ho chi minh.
DAY 05: HO CHI MINH – DEPARTURE
After breakfast, check out at 12:00 and free easy then transfer to airport for departure. End of services.
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
**BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY**
? SEATS subject to availability. Peak Season Rate Applies.
? NO GUARANTEED BOOKING, unless PAID.
1. Passport must atleast be 6mos valid from the date of departure.
2. Be at the airport atleast 2hours before your ETD.
3. If government employee, secure your travel authority, duly signed by your immediate supervisor
4. Don’t forget to print your ticket , voucher and group visa
5. Minors travelling with 1 (one) parent have no need for DSWD Clearance. However, for minors travelling with an adult other than their parents (e.g. aunt, uncle, grandparents and others), a DSWD Clearance is required.
6. Bring at least 2 IDs, immigration might ask for it.
7. For dual passport holder please bring your necessary documents.
8. For foreign passport holder please bring your onward ticket.