EUROPEAN LINES | CHOICE OF GROUP TOUR
RATE: P98,888.00 | TOUR LINE
NOTE: SURCHARGE ON PEAK SEASON
DOWN PAYMENT: P10,000 | NON REFUNDABLE
FULL PAYMENT: 45 DAYS BEFORE THE TRIP
TRAVEL DATE: Anytime of the Year. We also have Group Tours.
GREEN LINE (APR 16–25)
BLUE LINE (APR 25–MAY 4)
GREEN LINE (OCT 29–NOV 7)
RED LINE (NOV 28–DEC 7)
GREEN LINE (JUN 11-20)
GREEN LINE (MAY 21-31)
Round Trip Airfare
Round Trip Transfers
Tours as Specified in Itinerary
20 kls Round Trip Luggage
NOTE: RATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE SEASON.
Countries for Red Line: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg
Countries for Green Line: Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco, France
Countries for Blue Line: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, Germany
Countries for Purple Line: England and Scotland
Countries for Yellow Line: Spain and Portugal
PINK LINE (effective from April 2019)
Countries for Pink Line: Scandinavia; Denmark, Sweden, Norway (Fjord)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: BOOKING TERMS & RESPONSIBILITIES
A. MAKING A RESERVATION
(1) Please complete all the information in the booking form.
(2) Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive at your destination.
(3) Full payment must be received 15 days prior to the departure date.
(4) We reserve the right to cancel bookings without prior notice if the balance is not paid by the deadline date.
(5) We reserve the right to cancel any tour and to decline to accept any person as a participant on a tour.
(6) Single supplement must be paid at the time of booking, if clients request for single rooms. No single supplement will be charged if clients are willing to share the room with other tour members of the same gender (NOT applied for pre and post tour accommodation). Once a final decision has been made, it will not be possible to amend the choice later. Complaints regarding this issue will not be accepted.
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
**BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY**
📌 SEATS subject to availability. Peak Season Rate Applies.
📌 NO GUARANTEED BOOKING, unless PAID.
1. Passport must atleast be 6mos valid from the date of departure.
2. Be at the airport atleast 2hours before your ETD.
3. If government employee, secure your travel authority, duly signed by your immediate supervisor
4. Don’t forget to print your ticket , voucher and group visa
5. Minors travelling with 1 (one) parent have no need for DSWD Clearance. However, for minors travelling with an adult other than their parents (e.g. aunt, uncle, grandparents and others), a DSWD Clearance is required.
6. Bring at least 2 Ids, immigration might ask for it.
7. For dual passport holder please bring your necessary documents.
8. For foreign passport holder please bring your onward ticket.